Poster and Short Lecture / Oral Presentations
The Medicinal and Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation warmly welcomes registered attendees at the 14th Winter Conference to present a poster on Thursday January 31th. Poster presenters are also invited to submit abstracts of possible short talks to be given on Wednesday afternoon. The time availability on these two open sessions is however limited. Accepted short talks can be either given to supplement posters or to be given instead of a poster.
The deadline for submission of poster abstracts is end of December 2018. The deadline for submission of abstracts for consideration for the short lecture / oral presentations has now passed.
Follow the instructions below to Submit a poster abstract.
When you register, you will be asked if you intend to submit an abstract for a poster presentation. You will also be able to upload your abstract in a suitable forrmat (PDF, Word, PPT or similar).
Presenters can also submit their abstract, by email attachment to Claire Francis on or before the specified date on the form. Please note that faxed abstract submissions cannot be accepted.
Due to the number of successful applicants, poster boards are going to be shared two posters on each side. You should therefore prepare your poster to be no bigger than 3ft wide by 4ft high.Poster Abstract Submission Oral Abstract Submission
Preparation of abstracts
- Remember that the abstract submission deadline will be found on the forthcoming Event information page.
- Abstracts will appear in the Winter Conference Web Program Book.
- Prepare abstracts using either Microsoft Word or similar applications – ideally submit as PDF format.
- Abstracts may be up to two full pages in length, including figures, schemes, and tables.
- Use 1 inch (2.54 cm) margins on BOTH left and right sides.
- Use 12 point Helvetica or Times New Roman font.
- Use single spaced text.
Title should appear first, in all capital letters, followed by authors’ names and addresses. Place an asterisk immediately after the presenting author’s name. Example is shown below:
TITLE OF YOUR PRESENTATION. Smith, J.D.*, Jones, A.V., and Wang, C.H. Name of your company or institution, address of your company or institution, email address of corresponding author.