The Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation (MBCF) held the “14th Winter Conference on Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry” (14th WCMBC) on January 27th – 31st 2019 at the beautiful Steamboat Springs Resort, Colorado.
Programme topics were as follows:
– Structural and in-Silico Chemistry
– Chemical Biology for Drug Discovery
– Potential New Therapies for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
– Recent Advances in Targeting Autophagy
– Advances in Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry
– Photo-redox Catalysis
KEYNOTE Speaker: Dr Phil Baran, Scripps
DRUG HUNTER AWARD: Josh Belinker, LOXO
ABOUT THE MEDICINAL & BIOORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOUNDATION
The Medicinal and Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation was incorporated in 1994 as a 501(c )(3) federally tax-exempt non-profit organization and was established for the arrangement and sponsorship of international conferences, symposia, and educational programs which are dedicated to the advancement of bioorganic, synthetic organic and medicinal chemistry.