2019 Medicinal and Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation Student Travel Fellowships
The MBCF is proud to announce the 2019 Medicinal and Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation Scholars!
This is a highly competitive travel grant that recognizes stellar undergraduate and graduate student researchers. As a result of generous support for the conference through many pharmaceutical companies, we were able to make 18 awards this year.
Each MBCF Scholar will receive $1,500 to support travel and lodging, in addition to full coverage of conference registration fees. All MBCF Scholars will present research posters and will be recognized formally at the conference banquet.
Congratulations to all MBCF Scholars!
- Alexandra Beard, Baylor University, US
- Lucas Kapeniak, Queen’s University, Canada
- Melinda Nguyen, UCLA, US
- Hillary Nguyen, University of California, Irvine, US
- Ann Pham, Illinois College, US
- Emma Smits, North Carolina State University, US
- Arismel Tena Meza, UC Berkeley, US
- Garrett Booher, Indiana University, US
- Julie Deichert, Queen’s University, Canada
- Bryan Ellis, University of California Irvine, US
- Jackson Gartman, UT Southwestern Medical Center, US
- Jeffrey Henry, University of Notre Dame, US
- Kaylib Robinson, North Carolina State University, US
- James Shaum, UC Santa Barbara, US
- Bryan Simmons, UCLA, US
- Claire Simons, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, US
- Taylor Sodano, University of Michigan, US
- Daniel Yoo, New York University, US